APRIL 28th - CHAPTER II - UAS/UAV
Commercial and civil government applications are growing-up quickly. That’s creating a market opportunity that’s too large to ignore…
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), commonly called drones, like the internet and GPS before them, are evolving beyond their military origin to become powerful business tools. Commercial and civil government applications are growing-up quickly. That’s creating a market opportunity that’s too large to ignore. Which is the regulatory framework? How to become a qualified instructor? Which UAV/UAS best fits my operation needs? Which are the most required operations?
Our valuable speakers will provide a clear picture and will be available to answer to all your questions!
How to participate
Participation is free-of-charge.
Attendees can join this event on-site (at TFT – Thai Flight Training) or online (by Zoom).
Only registered attendees can join this event.
Available onsite seats are limited to 30.
Available online seats are limited to 100.
13.30 – 14.00 – onsite registration/refreshment
14.00 – 14.10 – Welcome speech – Mr. Luca Bernardinetti – Chairman of Mahanakorn Partners Group
14.10 – 15.30 – speeches:
- UAV/UAS – Design – [Dr. Rapee Ujjin – Rangsit University]
- UAV/UAS – Manufacturing – [Asst. Prof. Dr. Soemsak Yooyen, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang]
- From helicopter to VTOL – [Ass, Prof. Giulia Bertolani – Bologna University]
- UAV/UAS – Industrial applications – [Mr. Vivatvong Vichit-Vadakan – SkyVIV]
- UAV/UAS & Thai Agriculture – [Mr. Wachirawat Aungsupanith – Inventor]
- Talisman platform – [Mr. Stefano Canelotto – Elytron Aeronautica]
- UAV/UAS fleet & operations – [Mr. Alessandro Martarelli – Italdron]
- EASA Regulation (EU) 2019/947 and Regulation (EU) 2019/945 – [Mr. Rosario Cannavò- Cogtech CEO]
15.30 – 16.30 – Open debate/discussion
16.30 – Conclusions