MARCH 19th - CHAPTER I - PART-145
even if market demand for maintenance operations has faced a dramatic reduction, this is the proper time to be ready for the recovery …
Part-145 is an important pillar within Civil Aviation Authority regulations and for the overall aviation industry.
Recently, last June, CAAT has updated TCAR 8 PART 145 – Repair Station regulation.
What’s new? Which are the similarities and differences with EASA Part-145? How to set-up an EASA Part-145?
Speakers will provide a clear picture of all the above questions and related topics, considering also the activities for helicopters.
How to participate
Participation is free-of-charge.
Attendees can join this event on-site (at Wefly office in Asoke) or online (by Zoom).
Only registered attendees can join this event.
Available onsite seats are limited to 20.
Available online seats are limited to 100.
13.30 – 14.00 – onsite registration/refreshment
14.00 – 14.10 – Welcome speech – Mr. Michele Tomea – TICC Secretary General
14.10 – 15.00 – speeches:
- EASA Part-145 Main Requirements – [Mr. Stefano Boggi – Boggi aeronautics]
- CAAT Part-145 Main Requirements – [Mr. Poramet Chontawan] & [Mr. Somchanok Tiamtiabrat]
- EASA PART-145 – Helicopters – [Mr. Matteo Collè – Heli-TV]
- EASA PART-145 – SET UP – [Mr. Marco Genoni – Wefly Italy]
- PART-145 – Training Needs – [Mr. Luca Curcio – Wefly Bangkok]
15.00 – 16.00 – Open debate/discussion
16.00 – Conclusions