Thanks to All of You
cooperation among Thai and Italian companies
On March 19th Wefly hosted Aviation’s Next – Chapter I – Think Tank.
Chapter I started with the welcome speech of Mr. Michele Tomea, Thai-Italian Chamber of Commerce Secretary General.
Following the welcome speech, six different speakers (onsite and online) provided a wide range of topics concerning Part-145.
- EASA Part-145 Main Requirements – [Mr. Stefano Boggi – Boggi aeronautics]
- CAAT Part-145 Main Requirements – [Mr. Poramet Chontawan] & [Mr. Somchanok Tiamtiabrat]
- EASA PART-145 – Helicopters – [Mr. Matteo Collè – Heli-TV]
- EASA PArt-145 – Interior & Refurbishing – [Mr. Matteo Bulletti – Delta Interior]
- EASA PART-145 – SET UP – [Mr. Marco Genoni – Wefly Italy]
- PART-145 – Training Needs – [Mr. Luca Curcio – Wefly Bangkok]
Thanks a million to all onsite & online participants. Special thanks to TICC and IAN members/technical partners (Boggi Aeronautics, Delta Interior, Cogtech, Orio Air Service, Officine Aeronatiche Ghidotti, Aero Engine) for their essential contribution.